From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:13:36 -0500
I love a good Greek salad, but I don't think beets are terribly paleo. Wife
& me trade beets and tomatoes.

Lebanese/Arab restaurants often serve some dynamite salads, and at good
Arab places I really like "kibbee nyee", or a raw lamb mixture that is the
best carrier for cumin that I've ever had. Just be sure the place has a
solid reputation if you are going to try it. Dining on cheap raw meat would
be a little like eating at one of those "all you can eat" sushi joints. It
ain't worth the gamble.

DF