From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 05:52:48 -0500
Same with me.  I started noticing a few years ago that on the days I go into
work at 1:00, I usually am so busy in the morning with chores and running
around that I wouldn't eat until maybe 11, and I would feel so much better
those mornings.  Now I only carbs as part of my large dinner meal, and then
they make up only a third of the meal or less, as in the Carbohydrate
addicts diet.  I feel so much better and my blood sugar is completely
stable.