Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:51:50 -0400
Kristina K. Carlton wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I am still dealing with chronic pain (headache, backache, calf pain) and was
> told to keep my protein intake to 25% of my diet. This doctor also thinks
> that soy is healthy so I am not putting too much stock into his opinion on
> diet, but I wonder, is there a correlation between high protein intake and
> inflammation in the body?

To cope with my problems, I had to learn to see things as poisons or
food. Anything believed to be food that causes a bad reaction is not
food, so I stop eating it.
I'm presently living on pemmican, almost entirely. I can also eat raw
egg yolks and my home-made raw sauerkraut. (And organic home roasted and
ground coffee!)

I must suspect that much of your problem is that our food is polluted,
hard to find pure.

Many people have rid themselves of chronic pain by using a therapeutic
magnet. The idea behind this is solidly based on the geological
weakening of the earth's magnetic field over the past few thousand
years, so that it is believed that our bodies need to be in a proper
energy field in order to work properly.
I have not consulted a physician in years, except for the result of the
highway collision.

William