From:
Mike Lillie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 21:51:56 -1000
 "I picked up the book at one point, but I was so turned off by
theirwriting style that I didn't get very far.....I was so turned off by

their
writing style...presenting it in such a breathless, hyperbolic manner.
Unfortunately, the manner of presentation does matter a lot to the
educated reader - those who don't write carefully usually don't think
carefully either."

I can understand why a tenured academic might dismiss 5 years of writing
and research
because she does  not like the style, but an educated reader?

 --Mike Lillie
Kapa'au,