From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:26:10 -0500
>I have been experimenting with a similar sort of diet, and I do
>find it very satiating.  It takes a while to digest that much
>protein, and while that is happening, the desire for food goes
>away.  It certainly has worked to get weight loss going again.

Then at last you have found the ultimate fat burning mode.
You eat 1200 kcal protein with little fat and the rest,
some 1200kcal, were taken from *bodyfat*.

Of course the trick is not to feel hungry on low calories.

If you managed this, you shold have it patented and get rich, real rich.

:-)

Amadeus