From:
Tracy Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 12:43:38 -0400
I can't go through these studies right now, but you obviously have so
I'll ask you: what other factors were they checking for? Were people
tested and if so, what was their diet like? Rheumatoid arthritis, for
example, is also associated with gluten, so my questions stem from other
dietary factors that may have been going on that were not accounted for.

Sort of like how ALZ plaques are found in the brains of HG's eating a
high meat/fat diet, but they don't show any signs of ALZ or dementia,
while ppl on so-called modern diets show both (plaques and symptoms).
Same with arterial plaques. Something may be present without causing any
problems - other factors contribute to the actual symptomatic expression
of the problem.

What I wonder with AGE's, then, is if they are in fact problematic in
populations that do not eat grains, legumes, sugar, etc. I think that
would be a valuable study.