Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 06:54:44 -0500
The word "normal" was not defined in reference to the gif in the url listed.
Is that a 5'5"  moderately active female who has a genetic lifespan of 80yrs
or a 6' moderately active male with same.  Nothing is carved in stone.  Your
protein requirements are different from mine on any given day.  My own*
minimum* is about 60 gms.daily.     Oliva