From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:07:10 CDT
I'm converting one of my friends to paleo and he's having a problem.  He
gets diarhea from grapes, blueberries, and mushrooms.  What's the deal with
that?  He eats all types of meat, unrefined oils, bananas, nectarines,
peaches, plums, apples, etc and experiences no diarhea.  He can eat large
servings of all these foods with no digestive problems.  But as soon as he
touches grapes, blueberries, or mushrooms he gets the squirts within a
couple of hours.  He's been taking Life Flora by Source Naturals for over a
year now so he does not have an intestinal microflora problem.  Any idea on
what's going on?

Justin Hasselman