From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:28:18 +0100
This group has been a bit of a doctor's surgery lately :)

Perhaps someone can help me.  I've had attacks of diarrhoea every night
since Saturday (passing mostly water).  I'm guessing it is a virus or
bacterial infection from somewhere, but no idea where.  Does anyone
know what the best natural way to deal with it is?

I've been eating as normal, although my appetite is reduced.  I had
some rhubarb today, but that was probably not a brilliant idea because
I've heard it can act as a laxative.  My mum cooked me a distinctly
unpaleo pack of spicy pork steaks and the sauce (wheat, yeast, sugar,
salt etc etc) was coming up on my breath all night.  I will probably
stick to plain food for a bit if possible (it's not easy to be
completely strict though).

The only alarming thing is despite the huge amount of water I seem to
be losing, I don't seem to get thirsty.  I've been a bit tired lately
though, although nothing that unusual.  I'm actually shocked I've
become ill.  I can't remember the last time I was sick, even before I
ate paleo.  I think it was at least 2 years ago and I didn't expect it
to happen again... ever!

Ashley