From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 21:03:20 -0700
Yes, it totally makes sense. While I dont' have links to studies, it's been
proven many times over...I bet someone on this list knows a lot of the
science back ground.
To my understanding you wouldn't do a ketogenic diet forever. You'd use it
for illnesses (as the youtube video states) and intensive weight loss.

People who I know who've been on a ketogenic diet eventually add some carbs
back into the diet. IE: Sweet potatoes,  yams, winter squash (not the crap
food familiar in the SAD).

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*