From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 18:53:15 -0700
One of my favorite books although not Paleo is
http://www.amazon.com/Lights-Out-Sleep-Sugar-Survival/dp/0671038680

I almost did not read it  as the author kids around in the beginning but it just helped get the point across later in the book.

So interesting on how sleep, food and artificial light affects everything in life even fertility.

When we get to our little country home in S.E.  TN I am going to attempt living within nature's day lengths. No more midnight shopping on Ebay ................. look at all the money I will save  lol.

Really, this is a great little book and not as much reading as  it appears almost half the book is references.

Shirley & the Kitchen Wolves

Daddy always said "Never argue with an idiot.
They bring you down to their level,
and then beat you with experience."