From:
Rob Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:12:54 GMT
Jean Claude and Micheal Anthony:

I have been reading the website Jean Claude posted.
(http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/5976/)  It is really a book, so I
have over half to go.  It is very interesting, and, IMHO, on topic since it
is an argument of what is natural food for us.  Would the moderator please
let me know if he disagrees, and I will take this off list.

Micheal:  You said that you are eating instincto, but not raw.  How can this
be?  The text suggest that one's instincts do not work on denatured foods.
Jean Claude: what is your opinion of this?  Do you eat following the
guidelines in the text?  I would like to try this, but being that is quite a
shift from Neanderthin, I want to gather as much information as possible
first.  Eating paleo ahs not cause many social problems for me, but it seems
instincto would.  What other changes in your body and sense of well being
have you noticed?  Do you lose fat to the point of having visible abdominal
muscles, or is that look even natural?  If there are any books or websites
other than the one mentioned, please point me to them.  Jean Claude:  I am
no longer moving to Alaska, so I will not be visiting your island this
summer, but I am moving to Montana, which is a hard day's drive to your neck
of the woods.  If you are following this instincto WOL, I must visit within
the next year.

-Rob in Lubbock