From:
Lurisia Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:21:49 -0800
Paleogal reached her limit and asked me to post these links I asked for with
info about cholesterol...

Here are the urls which were posted in Nov.  Sorry I didn't include them
with my post.  And NO, I'll never like aerobics.  Walking for stress
reduction at a nice leisurely pace to clear my head is fine, but to jog,
run, or use a machine, is out of the question.  It is stress for me and
therefore life shortening, not life enhancing.
Oliva (who is nearly 60yo and will never aerobicize)

http://directlabs.com/VAP.php

http://www.atherotech.com/PressRoom/vapliterature.asp

http://www.thevaptest.com./

http://www.atherotech.com/