From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 06:09:19 +1100
> enemy.  Did you know did vacs are made of monkeykidney tissues?   None
> of
> the groundmaterial is 100% free of disease.

I saw a documentary on Australian ABC TV. If I recall correctly, the polio
vaccine virus was grown in tissue culture (which it must be like all whole
virus vaccines). It's then filtered, but other viruses can go with it
theoretically. The tissue culture was from Green (?) Monkey kidney. It was
later theorised that a monkey virus got into the cultures and had HIV like
effects, or became HIV. Don't know what happened in follow up.

I did read one case study in the 80's of a Norwegian family who all died of
unusual infections in 1965. Their blood was frozen and in 1984 tested
positive for HIV. The father was a merchant mariner who often sailed the
West African coast. It was presumed that he had a bit of side salad
(smorgasbord?) while in port.

I'm sure there has been a lot of development and research of these HIV
theories in the 11 years since the monkey kidney report and 15 years since
the Norwegian one. The HIV sites would have more information.

Ben