Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 08:53:27 +1100
Hi Patricia,

You said:
> Just before I diagnosed myself celiac and went on a gluten free diet, I
> was not producing acid in my stomach.  I know, because I was vomiting
> everything up within 5 to 20 minutes after eating, and there was NO acid
> mixed in with the chewed food.  I also was not producing saliva. I was
> EXTREMELY sick, with no explanation.  Patches of skin were falling out
> of my arms. ........

I am interested in this "patches of skin were falling out" - did this leave
lack of pigment white spots?

I have lack of pigment white spots all over my legs - and some on my arms.
I am trying to work out what is the cause of this.  I had been a long term
vegetarian (approx 15 years) before adopting a paleo type diet a year ago.

Has anyone overcome this lack of pigment problem?

Larelle