From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:42:35 -0700

Dave wrote:

>         I've been training for over 20 years and
> have yet to meet even one
> individual that can train 6 days a week and make
> gains for any period of
> time without losing their health.

I reply:

I personally know some non-competitive bodybuilders
who routinely work out 5-6 days per week amd have done
so for years.

Maybe they use supplements, though I doubt any of them
use steroids.

Maybe it works for them because they work a given
bodypart directly only once per week.

Maybe the key phrase here is non-competitive.

The workout I'm experimenting with now (see earlier
digest) may or may not be the best or the most
productive. Some would opine that it's too little for
muscle stimulation, some would argue that it's too
much. But, I find it fun and challenging, and it's one
I can easily adapt to my schedule.

http://mail.yahoo.com/