Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 18:30:32 -0500
Ryan Hughes wrote:
> I was going to eat pizza. I ended up eating a half of a large pizza.  > By the time I had finished, I develpoed a terrible headache. It was   > very similar to a bad caffiene withdrawl headache- the kind that > doesnt stop with medication.

Yes sir, you are correct!  I did the same thing.  Ate a pizza and about
an hour later I felt like death warmed over.

A few days later I wondered about that reaction so I tried a sandwich
with 3 slices of bread around a piece of fried chicken (the breading of
course was wheat flour).  The reaction was the same: stomach problems
and a headache that wouldn't quit.  And all this time I thought I was
feeling good.  Ha!

James