From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:00:11 +0200
A few years ago I had permanent lower back problems. I tried to sleep on a
floor for few months but it turned out that if the surfece is too hard it
doesn't make the back better. I think mattress which is reasonably firm is
better than the floor.
Alignments are fine but if you make them too often it can make more harm
than good.

The back muscle development and overall muscularity balance plus relaxation
are the key to spinal health.

Paul Sand