From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:39:44 -0800
Hi Emiliano,

I know that you believe that you have solved the puzzle, but  the "loads
of vegetables" you said you eat may also be contributing to your
increased trigs and decreased HDLs.
If some of those vegetables are starchy (or berries such as tomatoes)
they may cause a diabetic to experience your results even without the
mayo made with corn oil. I'd also like to suggest that you could
probably get better results from increasing your fat intake and
eliminating the starchy (or glucose laden) vegetables until your blood
A1C drops below 5.5 mmol/L or 100 mg/dl

best wishes,
Ron