From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:31:00 -0700
--I find that the easiest and tastiest way of 'upping' my fat intake and
keeping my thyroid happy is to munch on creamed coconut... it has up to 68%
fat... coconut fat is recommended for supporting the thyroid.--

I like the sound of that!  I feel fine and dandy on 1200 cal/day in the form
of shakes made with coco milk, eggs or a nut butter (for proein) and a dash
of stevia for flavor.  But I stopped going that route due largely to the
cost.  I found just a little while back full-fat coconut milk for just 99
cents a can at Cost Plus World Market, of all places.  I'll go see if they
have any left and, if so, stock up.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna go out on a limb.  Yes, I DID lose 50 pounds and have
kept most of it off but have more than had trouble finishing my quest.
Newer members may not know that so posting it puts me at risk for a
veritable cornucopia of nasty responses.  But, as I've told a couple of list
members privately, I finally found an endocrinologist with a brain says he
can help me get over the hump.  If anyone is interested in hearing more, let
me know before I go too far.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed