From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:00:34 -0700
The fruits, nuts, and berries you get in the grocery store today are nothing like what our ancestors ate.  The fruits and berries have been bred to not only be larger but to contain much much more sugar.  That and the fact that plant based foods would only be available seasonally, a high-fat meat based diet would be more in line with what is natural to eat, with very occasional fruits, nuts, and berries.  I don't think tubers fall into the paleo realm.