From:
Stardust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:43:13 -0500
Thanks Thomas, I've gone to the doctor and had a battery of tests done and they all came back negative.  No, I don't get blood in the stool at all.  What I do get if I eat red meat is bleeding down the rectum for some reason, it's like getting your period at the wrong end (sory everyone, don't mean to be gross).

If I don't eat red meat it doesn't happen, so far no medical personnel can give me an answer to why it happens.

My father was type O, my mother I don't know because she died when I was a toddler.

Maddalena

Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Maddalena - don't walk, run to your doctor. Blood in the stool is very serious. I assume that is what you mean by bleed internally.