From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:17:08 CDT
I had a weird paleo experience Sunday night that I just thought I would
mention.  Every Sunday night I usually go out for fast food with my friends.
In other words, I don't eat paleo on Sunday nights.  We usually go to Dairy
Queen and I always get the same thing: 1 large Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard.
And always (I mean every single time) I get a slight mucus buildup within 10
minutes of eating my ice cream.  The mucus usually won't clear for an hour
or two.

This time though, I had 2 heaping scoops of the Life Extension Mix (a
pharmaceutical grade multi manufactured by http://www.lef.org) 15 min before
I dug into my Blizzard.  Oddly enough, my mucus buildup was barely
detectable.  Usually, after I finish my Blizzard, I can walk out into the
parking lot and hawk a large loogie (clear in color, filmy in texture, not
very thick).  But this time, I could barely muster a mild cough.

Any ideas on why this is?  Maybe the extra antioxidants temporarily boosted
my immune system so that it was strong enough to fight off the foreign dairy
proteins easier than it normally does?

Justin Hasselman