From:
Mark Labbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:16:38 -0400
Cold sores are the Type 1 form of the Herpes Simplex virus. These types
of viruses tend to reactivate under stress. More info at
http://www.aad.org/pamphlets/herpes.html

Mark

I also had constant cold sores, sores in my mouth as
well as a sore tongue.  Since I went paleo a few
months ago they are gone.  I cheat occasionally, bread
is my weakness, but I get right back on paleo and I've
had no problems with this.  I have several family
members, father and brothers, that have problems with
cold sores also so I always thought it was just a
genetic thing and I couldn't do anything about them.

=====
Rachel Aschmann

---