From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:00:59 EDT

<< Although high in calories, fat will not cause weight gain
 like fruit or any other sugar.
     Mike Audette >>

Mike,

I ate more fruit in one year than I did in my entire lifetime and all I did
was lose weight.  I lived on fruit.  How do you propose that fruit makes
people gain weight?  I started eating fish and eggs and meat and I began to
put weight back on, muscle and fat, while fruit consumption went down.  This
was a good thing, mind you, as I had become anorexic looking.

So, I think you need to differentiate processed white sugar stuffs from
nature's fruit, or perhaps relate that it may depend on where you start and
what you are trying to accomplish as to how fruit may effect you.  I think
it's more complicated...

Aaron