From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:26:41 -0400

> But in general, if you really dislike the taste of
> something, I say avoid it. There are bound to be other
> ways to get the nutrition offered by that food.

This may be true. But the converse is not true for me. I still love foods
that are bad fore me, pizza for instance. I quit eating pizza for over a
year and now only have it very occasionally when I "cheat". It remains very
bad for me and I still like the taste very much. Ditto for bread, good
cookies, etc.

So while it MAY be true that things that you don't like the taste of may not
be good for you (and I'm not sure I'd agree even here), it is true for me
that I like the taste of many things that are BAD for me :-(

--Richard