From:
ardeith l carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:36:14 -0500

Richard wrote:
> I don't really know. This is a great question.
> I don't want to start the hormone replacement theraphy (HRT)
> argument again here, but for peri- and post-menopausal women,
I believe *natural* progesterone cream (not yam and not a drug
company concoction) helps  retain bone mass.

Ardeith writes:
From what is "natural" progesterone cream made if not yams?
And.......if this lady has a family history of brittle bones, she
may be one of the women for home HRT is a blessing......
despite its risks.   An exercise program can help as they
tell me exercise strengthens bones.......
Aren't their calcium supplements that contain calcium in
a form our bodies can utilize it?  Seems I've read there

Walk The Path With Practical Feet!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.