From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:07:38 -0700
OK, That was very nice.  I sure you can get many people to tell how they
helped you via fasting.  Fasting can be EXTREMELY beneficial.  I am sure
that you have helped many people.
I personally know a few Hygenic fasting Practioners.  I had a conversation
with Vivian Vetrano in 1984 about fasting and liver cancer. She has
supervised 1000s of fasts and she felt that fasting was not advisable for
liver cancer.

TC Fry used to say how he would not debate with "lesser minds"  I guess Dr
Bernarr is from the same school of true believer smoke and mirrors. The
usual excuse when they die from cancer is that they didn't follow the
program strict enough.

DR. BERNARR, DO YOU HAVE ANY EXAMPLES OF HELPING PEOPLE HEAL LIVER CANCER?

-David Harrison

. Bernarr,  crazy or not, I believe he's right at least
> 98.6% of the time.
> I AM THE ONLY PRACTITIONER IN THE WORLD WHO SUPERVISES WATER FASTING VIA
> INTERNET & TELEPHONE
> I have helped thousands of people and animals, world-wide, heal
themselves,
> by supervising their water fasting via the Internet and telephone.
Contact