From:
Robin Temple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:09:58 EST
Hey, thanks for the info. I apprecate it.

Robin

In a message dated 1/20/2010 11:02:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Remember  Miss Muffet separating her curds and whey? If you made panir, that
cheese  used from Turkiye to India, you'd bring milk to a boil, then add an
acid  such as citric acid, vinegar and suddenly curds would form. Those  are
isolated off into a colander lined with cheese cloth and pressed to  form
solid 'cheese'. The pot would have a slightly milky white liquid left  -
that's the whey.

I buy big jugs of whey isolate from  www.vitacost.com. Isolate is far lower
in ionized cholesterol, while mixing  with lecithin prevents absorbing it. I
go through 5 pounds minimum per  month.

For mixing whey and egg white, protein factory is likely the  cost-effective
solution. Egg white is not a major sales item, hence can be  pricey when
branded.