Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:54:43 -0500
On October 27, 2003 08:30 am, you wrote:
snip
> It is the salt, fat and sugar that we
> are addicted to and crave, and often have no built in STOP mechanism to
> deal with.
snip

I would say it's the _false_ fats that we eat that do harm, because we don't
get the good stuff (paleofat!) which would result in never having cravings.
Salt is necessary only if one eats cooked meat. In my experience.

> and often it does take an
> enormous dose of will power to not eat that ice cream sundae that everyone
> else is chowing down on around you.

No longer true for me, I eat lots animal fat, so don't lust after ice cream.
I read that females (especially in state of estrogen-dominance (bad!)) need
more carbohydrates, maybe an answer to that would be a bowl of cole slaw with
my home-made mayonnaise.

William