From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:06:01 -0700
>Why find substitutes? In a short time you
>will no longer crave these items if  you put them out of your life's
>completely. Am I being unrealistic to think that you can do it if you
>really want to?

No, but I can't help but take your comment both negatively and personally.
What's wrong with trying to make a "patty" with flaky salmon, chopped
spinach, onion and fresh dill stick together?  I've put a LOT of things out
of my life completely.  But hey, thanks for throwing stones!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1