From:
Aileen Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 10:14:52 -0500
From: "Amadeus Schmidt" <[log in to unmask]>

> And there's quite a lot what you can do.

I agree Amadeus.  I've been buying organic produce for quite awhile now and
when I can afford it, meat also, but as much meat as I eat I have to buy
most of it commercially.
I have also recently started purchasing nontoxic cleaning and bath products
and I never dry clean.  The company I work for has an environmental group
that chides the rest of us who use dry cleaners!  nasty stuff.
I don't use sunscreen anymore, too many toxic chemicals.

> It's your decision to live in a polluted area.

Yes, I've thought often about the fact that I live and work in a large
metropolitan, polluted area (Dallas/Fort Worth).  I would love to live and
work in a smaller town, away from all this, except for the hated "D" word -
Debt!  I need to lose that first which means I need my higher paying job in
the city for now.

Aileen