Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 08:43:12 -0400
I do not allow myself to eat after dinner.  Mainly, this is simply a mind
set - "I do not eat after dinner".

To help keep myself from being tempted from time to time, after dinner I do
the dishes and then I immediately and thoroughly brush my teeth.  Since I
won't want to brush my teeth again - I don't eat.  This may not work for
anyone else, but it does for me.

Paula H.
From: "Robert A. McGlohon, Jr."