Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:21:16 -0600
>Katrina, I've never looked into ADD, but I was surprised to see that it is
>linked to chronic fatigue in your case.  Is this common?

No idea.  I don't know too many people with ADD, just one or two.  No two
people seem to have exactly the same symptoms, from what I have read on-line.

I did find an article called "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and it's connection
to ADD/ADHD":

http://www.neuroimmunedr.com/Articles/CFS_-_CFIDS/Chronic_Fatigue/chronic_fatigue.html

>   Over the last few
>years I have noticed that my brain isn't as sharp as it used to be and I
>don't (and don't want to) exert much effort to do anything (physical
>activities, playing with the kids, etc.).  I had attributed it to my weight
>problem getting worse and worse every year, but now I think that my weight
>gain was just another symptom of diet related disease.

Could be many things: hypothyroidism, PCOS, hypoadrenalism,
hyperadrenalism, low DHEA levels, bad diet, food intolerances, menopause, etc.

It sounds hormonal to me, but it's hard to tell because so many things
resemble the couple of symptoms you mentioned above.

Kat.