Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 04:53:02 -0600
At 07:02 PM 08/01/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>My paleocat, Simon, vomited up 2 long worms. One was dead and another
>alive. I gave him a good dose of garlic and he seems fine now. (The worms
>developed before he moved in with me and are not due to his paleodiet). Is
>there anything else I should do about this? I would like to do only
paleocures.
>Is there a worm site for paleopets? I looked around but couldn't find how
>much garlic to use.
>
>Thank you in advance for information.
>
>Paleopetting-
>Susan

Cats eat grass and use it to stimulate vomiting (ugh--one thing I don't miss
about not having cats now after 20 years of 'em...). Could you maybe somehow
get some garlic or maybe chive greens and offer them to him to eat? He could
eat what he knows he needs that way. An alternative might be a bit of minced
garlic in a bowl. Sort of do an Instincto on him.

Debby
whose next cat, whenever that may be,
will be pure organic paleo :)