From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 20:20:46 -0500
>I'm very happy to say that since I've started cutting back on protein and
>eating plenty of fat and more leafy-greens, I'm just not hungry.

and it frustrates me to NO END that i simply CANNOT get people to believe
this.  that the more fat you eat, the more weight you lose.  they are so
stuck on the idea of high-carb/low-fat, it's like religious dogma.  my
husband says he sees it, he sees me eating fatty cuts of beef and dark meat
chicken with the skin, and i lost weight, and even still he doesn't quite
believe it!
but it works :-)

JoAnn.