From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:38:10 -0400
> From:    Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Flax again
>
> The best food to increase your intake of all the
> essential fatty acids is
> wild (not farmed) cold water fish. Capsules of fish
> oil are a non-paleo
> substitute.

Why do you distinguish here between wild and farmed
fish? Do you think the fish oil components will be
different?

> From:    Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: The Tao of Paleo
>
> I find eating out difficult.  You can't seem to
> order anything
> that is just paleo, and so you throw a lot away, but
> pay
> for it all.  Thus it is expensive to eat out.

We have a "chain" around here called "Mongolian
Barbeque". It's very handy. You select exactly what
items you want to eat (like a smorgasboard), and they
stir fry them together for you. Avoid the noodles and
a few other items and the meal can be as paleo as you
wish. Tasty and fresh, too.