From:
gerard farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:26:08 -0000
On thursday 16th Dec. 1999 Trish wrote:

> I don't take it as a replacement of GREEN veggies.. but rather a
> supplement to help with ketosis smell.

Trish I've read that drinking at least eight glasses of water a day
(other bevvies such as tea or coffee are not included in the water count)
should excrete the ketones through the urine and thus avoid keto breath
or skin odour. ( I spell it ODOUR because I'm from Ireland, THROUGH
and THROUGH!)

BTW, as I'm sure you already know, Hans is from Sweden, Hello Hans!, and he
has a great fluency of the english language. So I think that his GREAN may
have been a typo error. The only word I have ever noticed him spell
incorrectly is WICH instead of WHICH. But I wish I could grasp swedish as
well as Hans has grasped english. You know the swedish group called ABBA?
They wrote and sang all their work in perfect english. Not an easy task when
the english language is not your mother tongue.

Gatsby,