From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:24:13 +0100
> You need plenty of complex carbs such as whole grains which are even
better
> for you than meat: where do you think cows come from?!

Well, who wants to be a cow anyway?

> that fat and protein are the only requred macronutrients and so forth and
so
> on.  I'm almost nervous about what her response will be.

I think you will get a very worried answer and I think that person probably
never heard of a diet that does not have a lot of you know, these full and
complex things. Surely you planted a good seed in that brain. Poor thing,
s/he wont sleep for the next week.

> Is it just me or do any of YOU find it difficult not to respond to such a
> message?

I think you are a very humerous woman and also easily enraged or at least
aroused in debate. Keep up the good work ! and I hope things will be better
for you in a while. (You mentioned in an earlier post that life was not at
its best right now).
Eva