From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:28:52 +1000
> However...as mentioned it is inconsistent (among fish >farmers), and
supplementing the fish meal adds costs.
it sounds to me that you are speculating somewhat. I've read elsewhere that
farmed salmon often has more Om-3 than wild species.  however i'm no expert
on salmon or fish; but there's little merit in saying farmed salmon is low
in Om-3 without providing scientific references [not clown nutritonists like
mercola] to back this. and it must change from brand to brand also. no point
generalising when what we need is specifics.

andrew