Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 07:27:16 +0100
For official (police) reason why people go nuts on a full moon see

http://www.policeops.com/full-moon-ion-effect.htm

Lindsay

Date:    Sun, 4 Aug 2002 03:09:27 EDT
From:    Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: speaking of the moon...

In a message dated 8/3/02 1:58:46 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>I have no cuh-LOO (clue) what's meant by the statement that women welcomed
>their dear Aunt Flo every 28 days so their Other Halves could go a-huntin',
>but this brings to mind something that some think is a legend but is true.
>Ask any cop or police dispatcher; people go NUTS on a full moon!

I read recently (can't verify it) that paleo women used to all ovulate at
full moon -- and women tend to be hornier at ovulation. I can well imagine
that that would give paleo men a reason to celebrate the full moon.  Women
in
close proximity will synchronize their menstrual cycles (I can verify this
is
true because I have 3 teenage daughters).

Namaste, Liz
<A HREF="http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html">
http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html</A>