From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:17:46 -0700
>Any other fast food restaurants that offer something remotely resembling
>paleo?

Carl's Jr. has a great low-carb burger.  A patty, onions, tomatoes, mayo and
cheese wrapped in lettuce.  Ask for no cheese and bing-bada-bing, there you
go.  If mayo's an issue, drop that, too.  Total carbs are six grams with two
grams fiber.  I've been told that their beef is free-range, but I remember
hearing they use Coleman beef.  Either way, it's better than what you
normally get from a drive-thru.  It sure as heck tastes better!  The company
that owns Carl's Jr. also owns Hardee's, but I have no idea what they have
to offer -- no Hardee's here in Denver.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!