From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:28:53 -0700
 but I can't eat my organic chicken raw, at least
>not yet.  I have to brown it in the oven at a low temp.  Although this
still
>leaves the chicken cooked rare when I eat it, it's not as healthy as just
>eating the chicken raw

With my friend instincto , we are drying lot of chicken , and we are
aggreing about the state of ripeness that we enjoy the best . One week
hanging  in a fridge after death is good or 2 or 3 sunny  days outdoor in
the shade is even better .
Fresh is not very appealling , only for the taste buds of carnivorous
animals .
if you try to hang , make sure the air can circulate . when my fridge is
overloaded i use a fan.
If ever you are interested by organic grass fed dried chicken  let me know
privately.

jean-claude