Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 13:39:54 -0700
Dear Wally,

I totally agree with you that paleo man was eating some fruit, there is a
seemingly endless supply of blackberries along the river here that is just
coming into season, and lasts for weeks/months, plus you could dry a
virtually unending supply for the winter as well......

However, paleo man and woman would not have been vaccinated nor did they
receive the high doses of broad spectrum antibiotics.

My medical history includes lots of antibiotics (not to mention  chemo and
radiation)  and so tragically does my son's (antibiotics/mercury/vaccine
toxins)  and for people in these circumstances, there may be candida
overgrowth that can be very resistant.

Rather than take a prescription drug or OTC antifungals, I find that candida
is less of a problem when fruit is restricted.

Mary