Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:26:37 -0400
Jean-Claude writes:
<<>all what i see is that  the more we interfere , the  more we try to
control
>natural phenomenons like viral communication , the course of rivers or
>whatever ,the more we will  have to admit our powerlessness to do so
>The sooner the better!. because in that recognition of life vulnerability
is
>all its power.>>

Kirt writes in response:
<<You always seem to end your thinking with this sort of new age mumbo jumbo
these days. It is unbecoming.>>

Now, Siobhan writes:

 We all speak different 'languages'.  Dismissing something because you don't
comprehend it does not mean it lacks validity.

It often takes time for two people conversing to find a common language
between them.  On an email list, this is very difficult.  There are more
readers with more languages; hence, more opportunities for confusion and
misunderstanding.

Here's my take on what JC said -

The more we try to control natural occurrences in our environment (outside
and within ourselves, using artificial means) the sooner we will become
aware of our inability to do so because the mistakes will be big and really
get our attention.

<<The sooner the better!. because in that recognition of life vulnerability
is
>all its power>>

The sooner this happens, the better off we'll be.  We are empowered when we
recognize just how vulnerable we are.  The truth is always empowering.

That's my translation.  How'd I do, JC?

Siobhan