From:
Caryl Wattman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 13:43:09 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/99 4:34:05 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>It took me about a year to figure out the grain-fed beef was the food that
>was damaging my skin and I just found out about the almonds last week.

I am completely confused about beef by now.  Many people on the paleo and low
carb lists I'm on say that grass-fed and grain-fed amount to the same thing
in the animal.  Most people seem to feel that the antibiotics in regular beef
that you buy at the grocery store or butcher shop might have an effect on
some of us, especially those with candida.  Others say nonsense.

More thoughts, opinions, experiences, and data, please?

Caryl