Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:28:33 EST
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> My purpose was to make sure that I'm justified in ignoring the great
majority of what's posted here.  For me, it only serves to obscure the
relatively simple truths of the paleo way of eating.

I'll probably get myself into a lot of trouble by saying this, but I'll say
it anyway... I agree with you that the discussions here can get picayune to
the point of absurdity.  Moveover, information is posted in what sometimes
seems like a deliberately obscure way--for example, tables of numbers with no
legends or keys.  Is the goal here to impress or to communicate?  Sometimes I
wonder.