From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:07:25 -0800
Hi Paleos,
On the subject of red meat. I eat some wild meats and grassfed animals raw
and pemmican but I have twitching in my legs. Restless Leg. I read in Let's
Have Healthy Children by Adelle Davis that "The need for magnesium is
increased by a diet high in protein...." (pg 44)
Is anyone familiar with this situation?

Paleobest,
Susan