From:
Marianne Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:38:48 -0400
>My favorite breakfast is a smoothie:
>
>2-3 organic bananas
>organic apple juice (freshly juiced if I have the time)
>organic frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries, peaches, etc)
>raw unheated honey
>tablespoon organic flax oil
>powdered vitamins
>2-3 raw organic eggs (optional)
>
>Using different fruits on different days gives it some variety.
>
>yummm....
>
>Alan Jones

I have a question - do men have larger stomachs than women? the above drink
is so big that it would take me about five attempts to finish. I have also
noticed that my husband can eat far more at a single sitting than I can.
About two eggs and probably half a cup of fruit smoothie makes me completely
full, while he can eat three times as much and feel fine. He's six inches
taller and more heavily muscled and about 100 pounds heavier, but that
wouldn't affect stomach size, and I thought internal organs for adults were
pretty much the same size. This is something I've often wondered about.