From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:01:57 -0500
Hi,

I've written a little comment on a new work of Prof.Loren Cordain (et al)
"Fatty acid composition and Energy density of foods available to african
hominids:
Evolutionary Implications for human brain developement"

and placed it at http://www.geocities.com/paleolix/DHAtheories.htm
of my small webpage http://www.geocities.com/paleolix/ .

Generally I'm a friend of Prof.Cordain's views and enjoyed a lot of his
writings. But this time I happen to argue against basics of his paper
(sorry I think this paper is not available online).

I couldn't let stand that human brain developenent would be dependent on
scavenging of zebra skulls.

I'd appreciate further comments (on topic).

Cheers

Amadeus.